B&W Type 1000 (Yellow) – Camera Hard Case. The B&W TYPE 1000 Case is the smallest size for which there is also an insert with variable padded dividers (RPD). The case provides space for a camera with lens or a small digital camera. The B&W International Type 1000 Outdoor Case is a compact and rugged polypropylene hard case. The Type 1000 is IP67 certified, making it waterproof to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes and fully dust proof. Other certifications include: STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and ATA 300.
During travel or storage, this hard case will protect your camera, lenses and accessories and keep them free from scratches, dust and damage. B&W International is part of Germany’s premier specialist case manufacturer and was developed for use in the toughest of situations and tested under extreme conditions. These cases were made to withstand both extreme cold and heat from -40ºC up to +80ºC, are water and dustproof (IP67 certified), crackproof and shock-resistant.
- Internal Dimensions: 250 x 175 x 95 mm
- External Dimensions: 270 x 215 x 105 mm
- Case shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- Certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
- Automatic air pressure compensation valve
- Waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes and fully dustproof (IP67 certified)
- Temperature resistant from -30 up to +80 C
- Rubberized handle
- Two eyelets for padlocks ( 0.2 inch
- 30 year warranty
B&W outdoor cases are virtually indestructible – they are easily stackable, watertight, dustproof, airtight, shock resistant, chemical resistant and corrosion-proof. Type 1000 provides space for a camera with a lens or a small digital camera. The custom machined hard foam insert will keep your camera gear and accessories safe and secure.
- Removable pre-cut foam insert in the bottom
- Convoluted foam in the lid
- Volume: 4.1 litres
- Rubberised handle
- Automatic air pressure compensation valve
- Two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 0.2 inch)
- Strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP67 certified)
- Certified with STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 & ATA 300 standards
- Temperature resistant from -30° up to +80° C
- case shells made of polypropylene
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- transparent name plate
- 2 latches
- 1 padded handle
- temperatures ranging from -40° up to +80° C
- very sturdy, stackable
- dustproof, watertight
- 30 years guarantee
- black name plate (optional)
- carrying strap (item no. CS/500), lid pocket (item no. LP/1000) and panel frame (item no. PF/1000) possible
B&W outdoor cases are exceptionally smart, waterproof and rugged, so you can rest assured that your expensive gear stays protected when venturing about. Designed to adapt to different temperatures and harsh weather conditions, these outdoor cases make reliable companions no matter where you go. Did we mention that they’re also rustproof, airtight and shock-resistant?
B&W International outdoor cases have been developed for the toughest situations and tested under the most extreme conditions.
The type 1000: a waterproof case for every occasion
The outdoor. Case type 1000 is not only a waterproof case, it is also perfectly protected from dust and fluctuating temperatures. This has been confirmed by national and international certifications, such as the UN Certificates of Approval UN 2380/81 & UN 3090/91 and the IP67 rating.
All features at a glance
- Extremely stable case: shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- UN Certificate of Approval UN 2380/81 & UN 3090/91 possible on request
- Waterproof (IP67 rating)
- Airworthy: automatic pressure equalization valve
- Egg crate foam under lid
- Eyelets for padlock
- Inner dimensions: 9.8 x 6.9 x 3.7 inch
- Outer dimensions: 10.6 x 8.5 x 4.1 inch
- Weight: 0.7 Kg | 1,54 Ib
- Volume: 4.1 L
- Available in four colours: black, yellow, grey, orange
- Interior options: empty, divider system (RPD), pre-cut pick-and-pluck foam (SI)
- 30-year warranty
outdoor. Case with practical pressure equalization valve
An airtight case is practical. Even more practical is the pressure equalization valve in our outdoor. Cases, which automatically equalizes the pressure in the case. This allows the outdoor. Case type 1000 to go anywhere your trip takes you—even on an airplane. Thanks to the two-way pressure equalization valve, temperature and pressure changes are completely offset automatically.
As a camera case or an outdoor case: The outdoor case type 1000 is as flexible as you are!
Give your outdoor case type 1000 a custom upgrade and make it ready for any challenge. Start with the exterior: The PP shell comes in four appealing colors: black, yellow, gray, and orange. So far, so good. For the interior of the outdoor case type 1000, you can choose between readily customizable pick-and-pluck foam, a padded divider system, and/or a practical lid pouch or mesh pocket. A mounting frame can also be purchased (for mounting instrument panels, for example) for the type 1000. This ideal outdoor case is rounded out with our matching shoulder strap for comfortable transport.