The Canon Me200S-SH camera body is small in size, perfect for getting the shot from a hard-to-reach space. It features a digital tele-converter that can be set to provide 2x, 4x, or 8x zoom effect. With two HD/3G-SDI outputs and a single HDMI output, the camera incorporates a genlock-in for integrating this camera into a multi-camera shoot, as well as 2.5mm stereo mini jack and a RS-422 port for control. You can power the camera using 12 VDC by either the 2-pin Phoenix connector or the built-in 4-pin XLR connector.
- Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Canon Cinema Lock EF Lens Mount
- 12-Stop Dynamic Range
- ISO Up to 204,800
- This small-box-sized camera is versatile and can fit into smaller spaces. You can use optional accessories to configure the camera for a variety of applications.
- This is an HD camera body capable of capturing 1920 x 1080 footage at 59.94P/59.94i/50.00P/50.00i/29.97P/25.00P/ 23.98P.
- Professional connectivity includes the HD/3G-SDI connectors and genlock input, allowing the camera to be easily integrated into a multi-camera workflow. The OSD is available on both the HDMI and the first SDI output.
- The Canon Me200S-SH features a built-in filter stack including a clear filter, an ND 1/8, and an ND 1/64, as well as an IR cut filter, this allows you to choose to use the IR cut filter much as you would choose from the built-in ND filters.
- The Canon Me200S-SH features built-in One-Shot AF, and Push Auto Iris. The One-Shot AF assists in focusing adjustment with a dedicated button. Focus status can be confirmed on an external monitor. Push Auto Iris automatically adjusts the aperture of the lens to quickly and easily maintain proper exposure, even in situations where lighting changes frequently.
- The locking cinema EF mount is compatible with EF mount lenses and provides a stronger attachment to the camera than a standard EF mount. The front of the camera features a 12-pin lens terminal enabling lens connectivity with EF mount CINE-SERVO lenses or 2/3″ broadcast lenses with an optional third party adapter.
- Other calibration functions include auto black balance, color bar, test tone, assign buttons, peripheral illumination correction, focus limit, crop for EF-S Lens, scan reverse, flicker reduction, noise reduction, time display, hour meter.
- The Canon Me200S-SH supports custom picture settings for highlight and shadow detail protection. These settings include selections for EOS Standard, Wide DR, and Canon Log gamma. The Canon Me200S-SH also supports up to six custom scene settings.