Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR Lens
- The short telephoto prime lens offers an 87mm equivalent focal length realize a slightly narrow field of view to suit portraiture and other mid-length shooting applications.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions as well as enables a high degree of control over depth of field.
- The optical design incorporates four extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
- A linear AF motor is used for quick, quiet focusing performance and an internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall length of the lens during operation and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focusing range.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust– and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- 87mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Four Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Linear AF Motor, Internal Focusing
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
- Command Position on Aperture Ring
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm