Canon TC-80 N3 INTERVAL TIMER REMOTE CONTROL. The Canon TC-80N3 Timer Remote Control is a remote switch with a 2.6′ (80cm) cord and a self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count setting feature.
The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, or 59 seconds. A dial enables you to easily enter the numeric settings with a single thumb. The LCD panel can also be illuminated. The rear of the controller has a hole to keep the EOS-3’s remote control socket cap.
- Remotely control your EOS camera with this advanced remote switch that helps to eliminant camera shake
- See details clearly with an illuminated LCD panel, and easily enter numerical settings with a single thumb, thanks to a dial
- Press down on the display Illumination button to lock settings and prevent accidental changes being made
- A 2.6 ft / 80 cm cord enables for some distance between the device and your camera. For some instances of photography, like wildlife, where a greater distance is required, add a 10 m extension cable
- Use with an intervalometer for time-lapse photography
- Shoot long exposure and use the exposure counter to take a set number of pictures and stops
- Accurately time exposures and shutter speed from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds, in one second increments
- Ideal for family portraits or for when the camera is set up on a tripod or against the wall