The FUJIFILM X-T200 mirrorless camera is the best camera you will find in its class. An especially sleek rendering of a familiar form, the silver X-T200 blends FUJIFILM’s penchant for retro-inspired aesthetics with a versatile imaging system to suit both photo and video applications. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C-format CMOS sensor, this mirrorless body is capable of recording high-resolution stills at up to 8 fps within a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800.
The Fujifilm XT200 sensor’s design also enables UHD 4K video recording up to 30 fps and Full HD recording at up to 60 fps. Complementing both mediums, the sensor’s design also incorporates phase-detection pixels to improve both focusing speed and response, as well as enable Eye and Face Detection functions for greater focusing accuracy with portraiture.
Balancing the imaging attributes is a well-rounded body design that includes both a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder and a large 3.5″ 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD, which features a swivel design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also permit wireless image sharing and remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
The Fujifilm X-T200 complementing the imaging capabilities, the sensor also affords a hybrid autofocus system that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for quick and precise AF. This focusing system also enables both Face and Eye Detection to help ensure accurate focusing when shooting portraits.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Bright 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder provides a clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Large 3.5″ 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD enables intuitive control over shooting settings. The screen also has a swivel design (0-180° outward and -90°/+180° rotation) to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Also, the screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio to better suit video recording applications.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share imagery and remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Stylish body design has a silver-colored exterior and an overall retro aesthetic.
- Included WP-W126S battery provides approximately 270 shots per charge in normal mode or approximately 450 shots per charge in economy mode.
- The built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene
Other Camera Features
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic FUJIFILM film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- An HDR video mode can also be used to suit recording in higher contrast lighting conditions.
- Clear Advanced Filter offers enhanced brightness to suit working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Portrait Enhancer settings produce smooth and natural skin tones to make sure everyone looks their best.
- Depth Control is an intuitive method for producing and pre-visualizing different depth of field effects.
- Scene Position modes: Portrait, Night, Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Party, Flower, Text, Multiple Exposure, and Light Trail.
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and HDR Art.
The Fujifilm X-T200 is a powerful and feature packed interchangeable-lens mirrorless camera. The camera features a large 24.2MP APS-C size sensor, a large 3.5″ LCD that can tilt 180-degrees to be front-facing, a 2360K dot electronic viewfinder, 425 phase-detect autofocus points, uncropped 4K, and much more.
The Fuji X-T200 is perfect for vlogging; it is compact and lightweight, but also features all the technology needed for recording fantastic uncropped 4K UHD or 1080p FHD video and audio. 4K can be recorded at 29.97P/25P/24P/23.98P and Full HD up to 120P. Audio can be recorded from either the built-in microphone or from an external microphone, thanks to a 3.5mm mic input, along with audio controls.
Additionally, the Fujifilm XT200 has a large 3.5 inch LCD can swivel 180 degrees to provide a live front facing display; and a gyroscopic sensor installed in the camera body helps it determine how to account for camera shake and apply its digital image stabilization algorithm (only at Full HD 1080p and lower), which allows for smoother video capture
When shooting stills/pictures the Fujifilm X-T200 will also deliver amazing results. The camera has a ton of smart features to help users easily achieve great results, and experienced users will appreciate all the manual controls that the X-T200 offers. Dynamic range is simply amazing thanks to the large sensor, and will provide plenty of details in both shadows and highlights. Low light performance is also great thanks to an extended light sensitivity range of ISO 100-51200 (standard ISO 200-12800).
Large 24.2 Megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
The Fujifilm X-T200 features a powerful and large 24.2 APS-C sized CMOS sensor inside its lightweight and compact body. The large sensor provides many benefits over the smaller sensors found on compact cameras and mobile phones. Benefits include: better low light, due to less noise dots and colour artifacts; more details in shadows and bright areas, thanks to a wider dynamic range; more depth of field; and so much more.
Vlog friendly: Crop free 4K video recording, microphone input, 3.5 inch selfie screen
The X-T200 is every vloggers dream; the camera is able to record uncropped 4K(38202150) video, features a large 3.5 inch touchscreen LCD that can rotate to be front facing, comes included with a wide lens, features facetracking autofocus with 117 points (phase-detection and contrast-detection), and is able to record audio from an external microphone thanks to a 3.5mm input jack, and an adapter to provide a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Multiple exposure HDR movie mode
The X-T200 from Fuji can combine multiple videos with varied exposure settings to increase dynamic range and provide more detail in highlights and shadows.
Creative Film Simulation
The XT200 incorporates Fuji’s legendary Film Simulation modes to spice up your photo’s. Users cn choose from Provia/Standard, Velvia/Vivid, Astia/Soft, Classic Chrome, Pro Neg Hi, PRO Neg. Std, Monochrome, Monochrome+Ye Filter, Monochrome+R Filter, Monochrome+G Filter, Sepia.
You can have your Fujifilm X-T200 camera and your smartphone/tablet device constantly connected via Bluetooth, enabling automatic transfer of captured images that you can easily then share to friends and family or to upload to social media.
FUJIFILM Camera Remote
Fujifilm has designed an application that can easily be downloaded for free, which has been made easier to use. The remote app offers a variety of functions that enables automatic image transfer, remote shooting, camera browsing, individual photo upload directly from your camera to your smartphone device, and geo-tagging which makes use of your devices GPS and time information.
- Smart menu with simple tap-and-swipe operation
- FUJIFILM X lens mount, lots of XF and XC lenses
- 14-bit RAW image capture
- 8 fps burst shooting
- Pop-up flash
- Variety of scene modes: Portrait, Night, Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Party, Flower, Text, Multiple Exposure, Light Trail
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and HDR Art
- Up to 450 shots per charge in economy mode