Fujifilm XF 200mm f2 R LM OIS WR Lens with XF 1.4x TC F2 WR Teleconverter Kit
- The telephoto prime lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 305mm equivalent focal length.
- Notably fast f/2 maximum aperture affords greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter and also suits working in low-light conditions.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements, including one Super ED element, are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Linear motor autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas. An additional mechanism also fixes the focus motor group in place when the camera is turned off to reduce any unwanted vibrations during storage or travel.
- Focus range limiter switch allows you to constrain the focus range to between 16.4′ to infinity or for the whole 5.9′ to infinity range for more responsive focusing depending on the distance to your subject.
- Focus Preset Function instantly changes your focus position to a pre-selected position for faster focus switching.
- Focus Control button at the tip of the lens can be assigned to a desired focusing function of choice, including Focus Preset, AF-ON, or Focus Lock.
- Optical stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to five stops to enable sharper imaging when shooting handheld or working with slower shutter speeds.
- The lens body incorporates 17 distinct weather seals to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- A fluorine coating has been applied to the front lens element to guard against smudging, moisture, and dust.
- Fixed rotating tripod collar offers well-balanced support when working from a monopod or tripod. The tripod foot is also Arca-type compatible for direct mounting to tripod heads and also has 1/4″ and 3/8″ sockets for attaching to quick release plates.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
XF 1.4x TC F2 WR Teleconverter
- Included with the 200mm f/2 lens is the dedicated 1.4x teleconverter, which extends the effective focal length to 280mm, for an equivalent focal length of 427mm.
- Optical design has seven elements in four groups, including one aspherical element to reduce distortion and maintain high sharpness.
- Retains all AF, AE, and image stabilization functions of the 200mm f/2 lens, as well as the same minimum focusing distance of 5.9′.
- Requires one additional stop of light, making the effective maximum aperture f/2.8.
- Teleconverter adds an additional 0.6″ to the overall length of the lens system along with an additional 4.6 oz of weight.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 305mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Two ED Elements, One Super ED Element
- Super EBC Coating
- Linear AF Motor
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Included XF 1.4x TC F2 WR Teleconverter