The Modus 360RT Speedlight for Sony is a compact but feature-laden speedlight with ETTL / ETTL II, manual, HSS, and stroboscopic flash modes. Its compact form factor makes it well suited for use with mirrorless cameras but does not limit creativity. Featuring a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, the Modus 360RT provides up to 400 full-power flashes, with a faster recycle time than conventional batteries.
With built-in 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity plus an optical slave, setting up a remote flash or group of flashes is simple, without having to string synch cords or rely on bulky exterior remotes. The high-power, built-in LED video light makes recording action on the fly quick and easy. The tilting and pivoting head puts the strobe output wherever it is needed, and the quick-lock shoe securely connects to the camera in just seconds.
Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery with Charger
2.4 GHz Transmitter and Receiver
Built-In LED Video Light
Programmable Customer Functions
- Auto Power-Off Enable/Disable
- AF Assist Beam On/Off
- Backlighting Control
User Upgradable Firmware
Hahnel’s Technology. Your Imagination.
- Powered by an Extreme Li-Ion Battery
- Rapid recycle time of 1.5 sec
- Built-in high-power video light
- 36GN at ISO 100, 105mm
- Full wireless connectivity
- Built-in 2.4GHz wireless receiver & transmitter
- Over 400 shots at full power
- Firmware update via integrated USB
Built-in high-power LED video light. Ideal for low light video shooting, helping to create natural light & shadows.
- Modus 360RT
- Measurements: 50 x 64 x 105mm
- Weight: with battery 310g
- Modus 600RT
- Measurements: 64 x 76 x 135mm
- Weight: with battery 560g
- Full integration between MODUS 600RT, MODUS 600RT MK II & MODUS 360RT
- MODUS 360RT also compatible with Viper TTL
- MD2 USB powered charger
- Ultra compact
- Charge from mains with any standard 2A USB ac adapter
- Charge via USB
- Charge via power bank