The Nikon AF-S 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Lens is a wide-angle zoom lens that is compatible with both FX and DX-sized image sensors. This lens features a compact, lightweight design making it a highly portable lens that is ideal for travel.
- FX-Format Compatible
- 27-52.5mm Equivalent on DX Format
- Two ED Lens Elements
- Three Aspherical Lens Elements
- Silent Wave Motor and MF Override
- Internal Focusing Mechanism
- Rounded 7-Blade Aperture
- Nikon F Mount
- Filter Size: 77mm
Nikon AF-S 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Product Details:
The lens construction integrates three aspherical lens elements to provide a reduction in chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range. Also aiding in the reduction of chromatic aberration is the inclusion of two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements that furthermore provide an increase in image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
An SWM (Silent Wave Motor) autofocus mechanism provides quiet, precise autofocusing that suits HD video recording as well as photographing fast-paced subject matter. Beside fast autofocus performance, manual override (M/A) is also available for instant switching to manual focus for fine-tuning of focus or for more creative focus placement.
- Compatible with both Nikon FX and DX-sized image sensors.
- Three aspherical and two ED lens elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations and improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet and precise autofocusing.
- Manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems for greater control over focus placement and for fine-tuning of focus.
- Lightweight, compact design adds to this lens’ overall mobility making it an ideal lens for travel applications.