Nikon Coolpix A1000 Digital Camera
Nikon Coolpix A1000 Digital Camera For Sale at Foto Discount World.
Buy Nikon Coolpix A1000 Digital Camera at Foto Discount World.
- A stylish body equipped with a 35x optical zoom lens that covers a wide range of focal lengths – from wide-angle to super-telephoto
The stylish COOLPIX A1000 is equipped with a high-performance 35x optical zoom NIKKOR lens that covers the wide-angle 24 mm to super-telephoto 840 mm range of focal lengths (equivalent focal lengths in 35mm  format). With Dynamic Fine Zoom, sharpness is preserved throughout the digital zoom range, which can be expanded up to 70x*, or a focal length equivalent to approximately 1680 mm (in 35mm  format), ensuring sharp and clear rendering even with super-telephoto shooting. Additionally, the A1000 is equipped with a macro close-up mode that allows users to enjoy macro photography when shooting as close as 1 cm (0.4 in.) to the lens at the maximum wide-angle position.
- 16MP CMOS 1/2.3″, 35xOpt, 24-840mm F3.4-6.9,Snap Back & side zoom button, EVF,3.0″ Tilt, Active D-Lighting, LVR, ISO 6400, 1/4000th, RAW, 4K 30p; 1080p 60p, Stereo, Built-in Flash, SD Memory, Wi-Fi, NFC, SnapBridge; 330g
- Superior image quality that is sharp and clear, even when shooting at high sensitivities, and support for RAW (NRW) recording
The COOLPIX A1000 has an effective pixel count of 16.0 megapixels. Its backside illumination CMOS sensor is capable of collecting sufficient light, even in dimly lit or dark surroundings, to capture a wide variety of scenes with superior image quality. It supports a higher maximum sensitivity, with a range of standard sensitivities of ISO 100-6400. The camera is also equipped with a lens-shift vibration reduction (VR) function. This ensures that images are sharp and clear, even in dark or dimly lit scenes. Further, support for RAW (NRW) recording has been added, allowing users of the COOLPIX A1000 to use Capture NX-D, Nikon’s RAW processing software, to create beautiful photographic works without compromising image quality.
- 4K UHD movie recording that supports vibration reduction (VR), and Active D-Lighting which prevents loss of detail in highlights and shadows
The COOLPIX A1000 captures the finest details with its ability to record high-resolution 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 pixels) movies. The camera’s hybrid vibration reduction (VR) system, which combines lens-shift VR with electronic VR, can also be used with 4K UHD recording, enabling smoother and clearer hand-held and telephoto zoom recording. In addition, the Active D-Lighting function, which effectively reduces the loss of details in highlights and shadows in scenes exhibiting great contrast, such as those that are backlit, can also be applied during movie recording*.
- *Cannot be used with HS 720/4x (1280 x 720) recording. (Revised from “HS 1080/4x (1920 x 1080) recording.” Revised on January 31, 2019)
- Superior operability with enhanced user friendliness as a high-power zoom model
The COOLPIX A1000 is equipped with an approximately 1166k-dot equivalent electronic viewfinder. The electronic viewfinder has an eye sensor that automatically switches the display between viewfinder and camera monitor as the camera is lowered or raised to the eye. Not only does viewfinder shooting achieve a steadier shooting stance that helps reduce camera shake – by making only the recordable angle of view visible – it also allows the user to concentrate on the intended subject, aiding the process of composing shots.
The camera is also equipped with a 3-inch tilting monitor for which a touch panel has been newly adopted. The tilting mechanism makes shooting from high and low angles easier, and the approximately 1036k-dot LCD monitor, which supports a high-definition display and intuitive touch operation, enables smooth camera operations from shooting to image playback. In addition, the monitor uses an anti-reflection coating that makes viewing under strong lighting easier, ensuring better visibility even when outdoors in harsh lighting.
The COOLPIX A1000 is also equipped with a Snap-back zoom button that temporarily shifts zoom position to the wide-angle side to some degree for easy framing when shooting fast-moving subjects or during super-telephoto shooting. Side zoom control that enables smooth zooming even while recording movies has also been added on the side of the lens. Other functions, including aperture, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation, or white balance setting can also be assigned to the Side zoom control.
- SnapBridge support for automatic transfer of photos captured to a smart device
A constant connection between the camera and a smart device is possible using the SnapBridge app, built-in Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth® technology. Not only can images captured with the camera be transferred to a smart device automatically*1, they can also be automatically uploaded to Nikon’s photo sharing service, NIKON IMAGE SPACE*2. The SnapBridge app supports a number of other features as well, including the ability to add copyright information and comments to images, and to automatically synchronize camera date/time and location information with that of the smart device. SnapBridge also makes remote shooting of still images possible with real-time display of the view through the camera’s lens on the smart device screen.
- *1Images (JPEG) reduced to 2-megapixel equivalent can be transferred automatically. Automatic transfer of original JPEG images and movies is not supported. Transfer of RAW (NRW) images is not supported.
- *2There is no limit on the number or size (volume) of JPEG thumbnail images (2 megapixels) that can be automatically uploaded from the SnapBridge app. Storage for original JPEG images is limited to 20 GB. A Nikon ID must be registered to take advantage of this feature.
- Additional features
- An MF peaking function that highlights areas in focus to make manual focusing easier (for still-image photography)
- 20 creative modes support the application of preferred effects to photos (for still-image photography)