Roland VR-50HD MK II Multi-Format AV Mixer with USB 3.0 Streaming
- AUX output for dedicated record, streaming, or confidence monitor feeds
- Updated user interface for fast, trouble-free operation
- New high-quality audio preamps and converters for crystal-clear sound
- Direct control of select PTZ cameras from JVC and Panasonic over LAN
- Automatic audio mixing and video switching functions to support single operators
12-Input, 4-Channel Multi-Format Video Switcher
With four HDMI, four SD/HD/3G-SDI, two RGB/COMPONENT, and two composite inputs, the VR-50HD MK II provides you with 12 audio inputs for the four video channels. All inputs are active all the time, so you can connect up to twelve input sources, although the mixer only switches video from four sources at one time. The wide variety of input connectors allow you to connect professional HD cameras, computers, and Blu-ray and DVD players as well as video cameras using composite output.
If four inputs aren’t enough, you can also assign an input to each of the picture-in-picture channels. This allows you four input sources plus two more full-frame sources that you can transition to, for a total of six input sources.
Mix and Match Resolution
- Each input features an individual scaler that scales the resolution to the output format. You cannot mix different frame rates or standards.
- The VR-50HD also allows you to scale the finished output via a menu setting.
Video Transition Effects
Composition: PinP, Chrominance Key, Luminance Key
Others: Output Fade, Output Freeze, User Logo
Channel Effects (common): HPF, Compressor, Noise Gate, 4-Band EQ, Delay
Channel Effects (FX Block): Anti-feedback, Voice changer
Master Effects: 4-Band EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Reverb, 15-Band EQ
Built-In Preview Monitor
- The 12-channel digital audio mixer features twelve inputs that support audio from four microphones, computers, and DVD players. The VR-50HD MK II supports capturing and mixing 3G/HD/SD-SDI/HDMI embedded audio. Built-in delay and equalizer features make possible a broad range of use, from seminars to musical events.
- Using faders 5 through 12, you can switch between line, HDMI, and SDI at any time. Using the “Audio Follow” feature, you can make the audio switch automatically to the active video source.
- Pressing the Select button above a fader displays advanced settings for parametric equalizer, audio delay, reverb and more. The “touch & turn” feature makes parameters easy to change by touching the corresponding knob on the display and turning the physical knob to set the value.
- An audio delay adjustment menu allows you to adjust the audio timing to maintain sync with the picture.