Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones + FREE DELIVERY
The rugged, comfortable HD 280 Pro headphones are designed for professional monitoring applications. Features include single-sided coiled cable, rotating ear cups and up to 32 dB noise attenuation.
The HD 280 Pro Circumaural Closed-Back Monitor Headphones from Sennheiser feature a collapsible design with swiveling earcups and extended low end reproduction with a frequency response of 8 Hz to 25 kHz. Rejection of outside noise is high, rated up to -32 dB. Efficient neodymium magnets contribute toward an extended dynamic range and high output. The thick, padded leatherette earcups and adjustable padded headband allow for a precise and comfortable fit during extended periods of studio recording and mixing.
The HD 280 Pro is Sennheiser’s most significant closed, around-the-ear headphone to be introduced in years. Designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, the HD 280 Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with the sound quality, modular design and aggressive noise isolation the necessary in the field. The unique collapsible design, combined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any application.
- Closed, dynamic stereo headphones
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Optimum impedance ensures universal compatibility
- Space saving design features collapsible, rotating earcups
- Up to 32 dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnets for high maximum SPL
- Single-sided, coiled cable with 3.5 mm mini jack with locking 1/4″ adapter
- Comfortable for long mix sessions
- Rugged construction with user-replaceable parts