Joining the Global Vision lineup, the Sigma 150-600 mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Nikon is designed for Nikon cameras and brings versatile super telephoto zoom focal lengths in a compact, weather-resistant package. The full frame lens features an aperture range from f/5-6.3 to f/22 and utilizes one FLD and three SLD elements. Also, this lens features a Hyper Sonic Motor for fast, quiet autofocus and has an Optical Stabilizer with an accelerometer for improved panning performance.
The “Sigma 150-600 mm” F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Nikon lens barrel features two main switches, one that can lock the zoom at any of the eight demarcated focal lengths and a manual focus override for additional control. The Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Nikon lens, available at a low price from Foto Discount World, also has a minimum focusing distance of 110.2″ and a rotatable tripod collar. It is compatible with the Sigma USB dock for firmware updates and focus micro adjustment and comes with a lens hood, case, and shoulder strap.
- Features a front 95mm filter thread
- It is 4.1″ wide by 10.2″ long
- Eligible for Sigma’s Mount Conversion Service
- Works with Sigma’s Global Vision line of teleconverters
- Lens construction with 20 elements in 14 groups
- Water and oil-repellent coating on the front and rear elements
- “F” Low Dispersion, or FLD, glass is designed with performance similar to fluorite elements with a low refractive index and low dispersion for clearer and sharper imagery
- Special Low Dispersion or SLD, glass elements assist in providing greater clarity and contrast to an image
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:5
- First hyper-telephoto zoom from the Contemporary line
- Lightweight and compact in construction for higher useability
- Water and oil-repellent coating on front glass element makes maintenance of the lens surface easier
- Dustproof and splash-proof mount
- Filter Size: 95mm