Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens for Sony E
Sigma 35mm F1.2 for Sony E
Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens for Sony E For Sale
Buy The Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens for Sony E
Complementing its imaging capabilities, the lens includes a large Hyper Sonic Motor to produce quick, smooth, and quiet autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. While the aperture ring’s de-click switch can prevent unwanted noise from being recorded while capturing video with sound, the built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button can be assigned additional functions to widen the range of operations available on the lens. Additionally, a rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma’s Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Created for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, this lens features Sigma’s first f/1.2 maximum aperture, prime lens design to deliver excellent image quality while optimizing size, as well as weight. It is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 53mm equivalent focal length.
- Constant f/1.2 maximum aperture is particularly well-suited for working in available light conditions and provides extreme control over depth of field.
- Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements, including a double-sided aspherical lens element, control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Large HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocus. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Manual aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- Built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button which can be assigned additional functions widens the range of operations available on the lens.
- Rounded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Weather-resistant construction with a brass bayonet that affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.