The Sigma 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens is world’s first 10× optical zoom telephoto lens with a tele end of 600mm Covering from 60mm to 600mm, the 10× hyper-telephoto zoom lens achieves the same level of high image quality as the SIGMA 150–600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Sports.
With the lens construction of 25 elements in 19 groups, consistent image quality can be created throughout the entire zoom range.
This lens also incorporates Intelligent OS*1 adopting the latest algorithm to deliver an image stabilization effect of 4 stops*2. The high-speed AF, thanks to the HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) with an updated algorithm, captures instantaneous photography movement. High ratio, high image quality, and high mobility ― The SIGMA 60–600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Sports marks the birth of a lens that is on another level from existing high ratio zoom lenses.
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/32
- Three FLD Elements, One SLD Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Intelligent OS Image Stabilization
- Removable Arca-Type Tripod Foot
- TSC Material, Dust- and Moisture-Sealed
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with Sigma Teleconverters