Sony E PZ 18-110mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- Smooth Motion Optics
- Sony’s SMO (Smooth Motion Optics) design and construction minimize optical shifts that can have a negative impact on image quality. Focus breathing is minimized by an internal focus mechanism, focus shift while zooming is eliminated by precise focus tracking adjustment, and the axial shift is minimized by a constant-length design.
- Versatile Zoom Control
- In addition to a smooth servo zoom, mechanical manual zoom ensures precise control with an immediate response. The desired angle of view can be accurately reached by preventing over or undershoot due to lag. Zoom ring direction can be easily switched as required, smooth, slow powered zoom is supported, and an inner zoom mechanism means that the length of the lens remains constant, regardless of focal length.
- Professional Focusing Features
- The focus ring slides back to quickly engage manual focusing. Cinema-standard MOD 0.8 gear teeth are built into the focus ring, enabling use of standard follow focuses without requiring cumbersome focus gear accessories.
- Compact Design
- The lightweight form-factor of this lens contributes to the kind of mobility that active movie shooting demands. Small size and low weight can be advantageous when using gimbals and other types of support as well.
- Optical SteadyShot
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot (OSS) image stabilization helps to keep recorded images stable and free of excess blur in a wide range of handheld or locked-down shooting conditions involving camera movement.
- Weather Resistance
- A dust and moisture-resistant design provides extra protection and ensures reliable operation in challenging environments and inclement weather. Shoot with confidence in light rain or windy conditions.