The Victory NV 5.6×62 T* Night Vision Scope is a high-performance night vision monocular that features a 2nd generation intensifier 20,000x light amplification capability. This easy-to-use night vision scope offers exceptionally high image quality, and it is also fitted with a very useful rangefinding reticle.
The Victory NV is powered by a pair of AA batteries, and it is configured with an integral IR illuminator that allows viewing in total darkness conditions. The optical system delivers a premium view – all air-to-glass surfaces have been fully T* multicoated, and they also benefit from ZEISS’ proprietary LotuTec protective hydrophobic coating.
The range-estimation reticle is designed for metric units of measurement. When the size of a specific target is known, the operator can bracket it between the reticle’s subtension lines to determine how far away it is. A chart showing the reticle’s subtensions in values of meters @ 100 meters is provided.
Night Vision Performance
- Light amplification: 20,000x
- Automatic electronic cut-out and bright-source protection
- Manual brightness control for optimized signal/noise ratio
- Second generation intensifier: less reliant upon ambient light, produces clearer images with less distortion, lasts longer than earlier versions of night vision technology.
- Exit pupil: 11.07 mm
- Objective lens: 62 mm diameter
- T* multicoating on all air-to-glass lens surfaces for maximum light transmission
- LotuTec coating: Sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses wipe clean without smearing
Use and Handling
- Integrated rangefinding reticle
- Mounting thread for tripod or auxiliary illuminator
- Comfortable ergonomic design with leather strap for secure grip
- Integral IR illuminator for enhanced viewing and total darkness viewing
- Waterproof – fogproof: nitrogen filled/o-ring sealed housing for all-weather performance
- High-eyepoint eyepiece with retractable eyecup: comfortable viewing with/without glasses.