Combining ZEISS optical quality with the data you need to make your shot count, the 10×42 Victory Rangefinder Binocular has the potential to make your experiences in the field more successful. The Victory RF can measure up to 2515 yards in under 0.3 seconds in optimal conditions, but that’s only the beginning of its capabilities. Its real-time ballistic computer measures physical and environmental factors, such as temperature and air pressure, and can store up to nine personal ballistic profiles. It syncs with the ZEISS Hunting App on your device to calculate bullet drop compensation, so you’ll know exactly where to aim to hit your target.
The Victory’s lenses are fully multi-coated with the famed ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating and its Abbe-Koenig roof prism are phase-correction coated, resulting in optimal light transmission and a bright, sharp image. The exteriors of the lenses are treated with LotuTec coatings that bead water, reduce glare, and make cleaning easy. Fully sealed and purged with nitrogen, the binocular is waterproof and fog proof.
The ZEISS Hunting App includes a sophisticated ballistics calculator, a hunting diary with photos and GPS data, weather forecasts and an inventory of your hunting equipment, along with important information like serial numbers, invoices, and dealer contacts.
- Optical Performance
- AFOV: wide-angle – 66°
- T* multi-coating enhances light transmission, reduces flare/glare
- Phase-corrected Abbe-Koenig roof prisms for enhanced clarity, light transmission, contrast
- Construction Details
- LotuTec coating: Sheds water, dirt, grease, grime (lenses can be wiped clean without smearing)
- Waterproof to 400mbar of pressure
- Nitrogen-filled for waterproof and fogproof performance
- Wide operating temperature range: -13 to 145°F (-25 to 63°C)
- Use and Handling
- Center focus is fast and accurate
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for a customized view
- ±3 diopter adjustment range
- Laser Rangefinder with BIS
- Range: 16 to 2515 yd/15 to 2300m
- Syncs via Bluetooth with ZEISS Hunting App for BDC calculation
- Measures physical and environmental factors, such as temperature and air pressure, for real-time calculations
- Stores up to 9 personal ballistic profiles