An ideal lens for portraiture, the GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR from FUJIFILM is a short telephoto, 87mm-equivalent prime for the G-mount GFX camera system. Its bright f/2 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques, and also benefits working in low-light conditions.
A rounded nine-blade diaphragm also contributes to pleasing bokeh quality to suit shallow depth of field imagery. The sophisticated optical design employs four extra-low dispersion elements to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for a high degree of clarity and contrast. Additionally, benefitting handling the lens is a linear autofocus motor that is both quick and quiet, and an internal focusing mechanism limits the overall lens length during use as well as maintains consistent image quality throughout the focusing range.
The lens is also dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant and features a manual aperture ring for intuitive exposure adjustment as well as a Command position for camera-based control over the aperture.
- The short telephoto prime lens offers an 87mm equivalent focal length realize a slightly narrow field of view to suit portraiture and other mid-length shooting applications.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions as well as enables a high degree of control over depth of field.
- The optical design incorporates four extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
- A linear AF motor is used for quick, quiet focusing performance and an internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall length of the lens during operation and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focusing range.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- 87mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Four Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Linear AF Motor, Internal Focusing
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
- Command Position on Aperture Ring
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Mid-telephoto lens for portraits
The Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR Lens is a medium telephoto lens with a focal length equivalent to 87mm in the 35mm format offers fantastic bokeh thanks to its large f/2 aperture, making it the perfect portrait lens. Using four ED lens elements, this high image quality lens limits chromatic aberrations by arranging the elements in a well-balanced manner before and after the aperture. By adopting an inner focusing AF system for the optimal configuration, aberration fluctuations due to changes in shooting distance are suppressed.
By adopting a construction including 14 elements in 9 groups, including 4 ED lens elements, spherical aberrations and chromatic aberrations are suppressed. Nine rounded aperture blades create a beautiful bokeh at both the front and back which enables the rich expression of out of focus areas unique to medium format lenses.
Fast and quiet AF
A linear motor drives the autofocus, allowing for fast and quiet shooting using the AF.
Dust and weather resistant, capable of operating in environments as cold as -10°C
The lens has been sealed in nine areas, allowing you to shoot with stability even in dusty environments and in light rain outdoors.
The aperture ring has a C position (command dial mode) that allows the lens aperture value to be changed via the command dial on the camera body to suit the photographer’s preference. A locking mechanism has been added to the A (Auto) and C positions to prevent unintended movements of the aperture dial.