Compatible: Nikon EOS Digital Cameras and Flashes, Phottix Mitros TTL Flash for Nikon.
Some third party TTL flashes may function with the Phottix Odin. Due to the vast number of third party alternative Phottix will not test, support or troubleshoot third party flashes.
The Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon can wirelessly trigger TTL flashes, retaining full TTL functions, as well as remotely control power and flash zoom settings.
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Distance: 100m+
- Channels: 4 channels
- Groups: 3 groups – A, B, C
- Batteries: 2 x AA batteries (TCU and Receiver), 5V DC on receiver (external power port)
- Max sync speed: 1/8000 sec*
- Output: Hot shoe, 3.5 mm port (receiver)
- Input: USB port (transmitter and receiver)
- Attachment: 1/4 tripod lug, cold shoe (Receiver)
- Input voltage:2.4-3.2V
- Flash port voltage handling: 6V (transmitter) ≤300V(receiver)
- Body dimensions: 94(L) x 66(W) x 35(H) mm, (transmitter), 90(L) x 45(W) x 40(H) mm (receiver)
- Weight: 105g (transmitter), 66g (receiver) – without batteries
- Operating temperature: -15—65 C
- Storage temperature: -30—85 C
- Wireless 2.4GHz. TTL and Manual Flash Triggering
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments – 18 different levels.)
- Mix TTL and Manual flash – fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions
- Remote manual mode flash power control
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual
- Compatible with Phottix Strato 4-in1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Triggers.
- Upgradeable via built-in USB ports.
Phottix is proud to announce the availability of a revolutionary new product: The Phottix Odin™ TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon (Patent Pending).
What can the Odin™ do?
Photographers can wirelessly trigger TTL flashes, retaining full TTL functions, as well as remotely control power and flash zoom settings. Shooting with off-camera TTL flash has been made incredibly easy.
Say goodbye to manual mode, proprietary flash-based triggering, or setting values on your camera LCD – reliable wireless radio-based TTL triggering and remote power control is here.
What does the Odin offer?
The Phottix Odin™ TTL Trigger consists of an on-camera transmitter and control unit (TCU) and receiver units for compatible hot shoe flashes.
The Odin™ offers photographers four wireless channels and three flash control group designations. Flashes can be controlled in traditional Nikon TTL ratio modes A:B with EV +/- adjustments of three stops.
What makes the Phottix Odin™ unique is the ability to designate groups in TTL/Mixed mode. Individual groups, A, B, C, can also be controlled in TTL mode with EV +/- adjustments. Groups can also be set to Manual mode, adjusting power levels remotely, or turned off.
Flash head zoom can be set to be dynamically adjusted as photographers adjust their lenses. Flash zoom can also be easily adjusted manually and set statically from 24 to 105 mm. The Phottix Odin system will also trigger compatible non-TTL flashes and studio strobes.
Compatible with the Phottix Strato™ series
The Phottix Odin™ TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon is compatible with with Phottix Strato 4-in1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Triggers. Current Phottix users will have no problem adding the Odin to their current triggering systems. As the world of cameras and flashes is always changing the Photix Odin system can be upgraded when needed using the built-in USB ports.
Specs and Pricing
The four-channel, 2.4 GHz, transmitter and receiver units work at ranges of more than 100 meters and accept AA batteries. Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger sets with a TCU and Receiver will be available, as will as individual receivers.
The Odin TCU TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter from Phottix is a wireless transmitter that runs on the 2.4 GHz frequency, has four channels with three groups, and can fire your Nikon flash from a distance of 328′ with separate purchase of a receiver.
Flashes within each group have +/- 3 EV power compensation in TTL or user-determined power levels in manual mode. The transmitter can also remotely adjust the angle of the flash beam via its zoom button. The Odin is compatible with Phottix Strato 4-in-1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1, and Atlas II wireless systems.
- Compatible with Nikon TTL system
- Transmitter only can be used to control the Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash or be used as an extra transmitter for a second camera in conjunction with separate Odin receivers
- Wireless 2.4 GHz TTL and manual flash triggering from a range up to 328.1′
- Four wireless channels and three control groups are available
- When working with groups in TTL, +/- 3 EV power adjustments are possible in 1/3 steps
- Flash output can be controlled using A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments
- Groups can be set to TTL or manual for switching between control methods
- High-speed sync is supported at speeds up to 1/8000 sec
- Second-curtain sync functions are available
- Manual power settings can be remotely adjusted
- The beam angle of flash heads can be controlled using remote flash head zoom adjustments from 24-105mm
- Firmware upgradeable via the built-in USB port
- Can trigger with Strato, Strato II, and Atlas II wireless triggers