Designed for the Fujifilm G-mount GFX camera system, this GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens is a wide-angle zoom offering a 25-51mm equivalent focal length range. Covering wide-angle to normal-length perspectives, this zoom is well-suited to everyday shooting applications, and the constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range. A sophisticated optical design pairs a trio of aspherical elements with one super ED element and one ED element to control both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
Balancing the optical assets is an internal focusing mechanism that utilizes a linear AF motor to deliver quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance. A fluorine coating has also been added to the front element of the GF 32-64mm to repel moisture and the lens also features a dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. Additionally, a manual aperture ring is featured for intuitive, tactile adjustment over exposure settings, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- Wide-angle to normal-length zoom offers a 25-51mm equivalent focal length to suit working in a variety of situations.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements are featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations for improved sharpness with minimal distortion. Also, one extra-low dispersion element and a super extra-low dispersion element are also used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity.
- An internal focusing mechanism is controlled by a linear AF motor for smooth, silent, and fast focusing performance.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality
The Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR standard zoom lens with 21-51mm focal range (35mm equivalent) provides smoothly operated, fast and silent autofocus. Add this wide-angle lens to your events photography kit for quality group photos to the edge of the frame. And should it start drizzling, have no worries as this lens can shoot outdoors in wet, cold or dusty conditions thanks to its 10 weather resistant seals.
Your Events Photography Lens
The Fujinon GF zoom lens specifically designed for the new G Mount and 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor. The zoom lens for Fujifilm medium format can cope with resolutions up to 100 megapixels, combines the latest technologies with extensive knowledge accumulated from making XF lenses to deliver the best possible image quality and realise the full potential of the new GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera.
The intuitive controls include a C position on the aperture ring, which allows you to adjust the aperture value with the command dial on the camera body. The A (Auto) and C positions are now lockable and all the lenses are weather and dust-resistant, plus they can work in temperatures as low as -10°C for worry-free shooting outdoors. A brass mount has been adopted for the strength. This new lens series is set to become a professional workhorse.
- Fujifilm G mount
- 25-51mm (35mm equivalent)
- Aperture range: f/4 to f/32
- Three aspherical elements
- One Super ED element, one ED element
- Linear AF motor & internal focusing
- Fluorine-coated front element
- Dust- & weather-sealed construction
- Command position on aperture ring
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm
High Image Quality
The lens construction of 14 elements in 11 groups (including 3 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens and 1 Super ED lens) delivers images comparable to a prime lens with the stunning image quality from the centre to the edges of the frame.
Fast, silent autofocus
The inner focusing mechanism uses a linear motor for fast, silent autofocusing.
Weather- / dust-resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation
This Fujifilm medium format studio lens features 10 weather resistant seals so you can shoot outdoors in wet, cold or dusty conditions.
The aperture ring has a C position (Command dial mode). This allows you to control the aperture with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are lockable to prevent incorrect operations.
The Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR is a wide-angle zoom G-mount lens for Fuji’s Medium Format GFX cameras. The lens provides a 35mm equivalent focal length range of 25mm to 51mm on a GFX camera. The short focal lengths of this lens will enable you to capture wide angle subjects such as landscapes, interiors, nightscapes, groupshots, and architecture.
The telephoto focal lens of the lens will provide a optical features and viewing angles that are appropriate for product photography and portraiture. The medium format lens features a fixed maximum aperture of f/4 to provide good depth of field control and low light performance. Optical performance of the lens is simply superb and can cope with resolutions of up to 100MP.Additionally, the Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 lens is weather resistant, features internal autofocus, a physical aperture ring with a command position, and integrates a nine-bladed aperture for pleasant bokeh.
Superb image quality
Fujilim has been making some of the best photography and video lenses for over 50 years. The Fuji GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR lens is no exception. A construction of 14 elements in 11 groups, including 3 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens and 1 Super ED lens, ensures exceptional edge-to-edge clarity while keeping the lens compact.
Good depth of field and low light performance
A maximum aperture of f/4 provides the Fujifilm GF32-64mm f/4 R LM WR lens with good low light performance, helping you to get sharp results when available light starts to fade. The lens also features a 9-bladed aperture, combine that with the aperture range and you get exceptional bokeh with good depth of field control.