Visico VE-300 Plus 2 Head Studio Kit. Lighting is a key factor in creating a successful image. It not only determines brightness and darkness but also tone, mood and atmosphere. Therefore it is necessary to use light correctly in order to get the best texture, vibrancy of colour and luminosity on your subjects. By distributing shadow and highlights accurately, you can create stylised professional looking photographs.
- Each head has a built-in 2.4GHz 16 channel radio trigger receiver
- Power output: 300WS GN 60 (2m, ISO 100)
- Output range: Full to 1/32 step-less
- 0.3~1.3 sec Recycling time
- Plug-in flash tube and cooling fan
- Low 4.5V trigger voltage
- Built-in slave sensor
- Overvoltage/overheating protection
- 2 Year warranty
Tips from the Visico distributors on what to consider when buying flash equipment
- Buy a little more power than you think you need now. The time will soon come when you get a job that requires more power than your equipment can handle (a 2-head 600w kit costs only approximately 30% more than the equivalent 300w kit).
- Buy fan-cooled lights. With digital one tends to shoot more and fast. Non-fan-cooled lights are not designed for heavy usage.
- Power control – How many f-stops can you adjust the power by, and is it adjustable in small steps?
- The range of light shapers available such as softboxes, snoots, beauty dishes and other accessories (most brands have their own connector fitting which is not compatible with other brands of lights). Prices of these accessories also vary greatly between the various brands.
- Consider investing in a wireless trigger (infrared or radio) so as to have freedom of movement in the studio.